Since my last post I'm working on a few more dragons. And because I can't always just crochet, it was time for a quick and easy make-over.
I bought this coat hook the other day for no special reason.
Now I decided that it could hold our dishcloth that lived at the oven handle and that was not ideal.
So I separated the knobs and the stars and masked 2 stars with masking tape. Then I went outside to spray paint the stars and 2 of the knobs with spray paint I had from earlier projects (knife block refashion, bread bin refashion).
When I assembled the coat hook again it totally fits our kitchen.
Hope to see ya soon